Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tapped The Movie: Water + Solutions


Are you buying bottled water everyday?  Tapped, in short examines the big business of bottled water, the public's right to water, and the effects it has on the environment.  I have not seen the movie... yet.  I know about the issues however.  You might have seen: The Story of Bottled Water, I also saw Blue Gold: World Water Wars, which discusses the same issues and is a must see.  I understand not wanting to drink tap.  I don't.  See HERE for why. 

The best thing you can do is get spring water check: www.findaspring.com.  Thanks to Daniel Vitalis and all those who keep sharing.  For some that is not an easy option.  The next best thing is to get a filter- I shared about my BerkeyWater Purifier Filtration System HERE.

Of course there are times when you will need to purchase bottle water.  Try and support those companies that are using real spring water and glass containers.  When on the go I generally bring water via a stainless steel container.  Do not use aluminum (heavy metals) or plastic (bpa, chemicals, etc).

If your heart is set on glass-  Life Factory has 16 oz glass protected by a silicone sleeve for $19.99 in an assortment of colours. Pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment