Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Primo Rockland, Maine : Farm to Table Restaurant Review

You could say I am really into the farm to table restaurants.  I like supporting them, because I like what they are all about.  Primo is well primo.  I happened to see Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations episode on Maine before I went and what a find! Luckily, I was staying not 10 minutes away.  Primo has an amazing set up.  They are on lush settings.  Their gardens are aplenty.  The food is delicious.  Food grown organically- in the backyard (if you will) and with love, by renowned chef, Melissa Kelly... delicious is an understatement.  Service is friendly.  Formal dining downstairs (you need reservations) and 2 comfy, cozy, lovely areas upstairs with refined lighting are more my cup of tea.  You don't need reservations for the upstairs dining, but it got super packed- fast so I would suggest getting there early.  An added perk was their homemade limoncello- SOOO good.  I can't wait to go back!

Primo:: 2 South Main Street, Rockland, Maine 04841/ 207.596.0770




No comments:

Post a Comment