Friday, March 26, 2010

Tidbits on Friday

(The Future's So Bright
Don't forget it! Art: Andy J. Miller)

One of my cabbies today was from Sudan and it made me think of the Lost Boys... if you haven't seen, God Grew Tired of Us... add it to your queue. Trust me you'll be counting your many blessings. A good reminder to be grateful for all you have.

I finally watched the PBS series: This Emotional Life in it's entirety (3 discs- 2 hours each). Very good and I think you'll find it interesting. I like all the science behind everything, but I do think that they should have given Louise Hay more credit. If you've ever listened to her audios, read her books, etc I think you'll find they ring true. Your thoughts really are creating your life. And... just sometimes there are things that cannot be explained. You just have to trust and believe.

Tracy Anderson's Perfect Design Series is kicking my butt (and body) in the best way possible. I've been madly sore and I think I have new muscle definition from one grueling workout. So glad to be mixing it up with some new moves.

This is not totally related, but the Fifth Avenue department store, Takashimaya is closing it's doors June 2010. If you've never been you should check it out while you still can. I haven't been in a while, but I've always found it to be inspiring (and inspiration is sooo important). They were great at showcasing up and coming and not always so well known designers for their craft and beauty. A little off beat and I've always found it endearing and interesting to say the least. Catch some more inspiration while you can.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment