Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Giovanni Hair Care - Organic Technology

(Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner + Tea Tree Triple Threat Shampoo)

I'm really excited about this hair care line, Giovanni. I've been using for a couple of months now. Not only is it super affordable and organic, but it's results are just as good if not better than my long love... Kerastase from Paris. Oui!

250 ml: $34.00- $58.00 Kerastase vs $5.17 Giovanni

I've been a major fan of Kerastase for over 10+ years, and every time I pop over to Europe I stock up... but not anymore. I've tried organic and au natural lines before with no luck as they've always made my thick, wavy hair feel dry. Giovanni as well as the Kerastase make it super soft and yummy. Another plus is it's available at my favourite iherb.com. Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment