Sunday, January 3, 2010

Massage

In my dreams I would love to be able to get a massage daily. Ahhhhh! Just thinking of that makes me feel good. :) In the meantime, I have been going about twice a month to a little place right around the corner. It's not fancy, nor close to being spa like, but my masseuse is really good and that is all that matters- well that and it's clean. I've been to some fancy spas before and had mediocre massages and that is just a waste.

I always bring my own massage oil... I really like the Rose Moon from Mountain Rose Herbs. It contains: Organic Olive oil, organic Sweet Almond oil, Rose petals, organic Lavender flowers, organic Calendula flowers, organic Chamomile flowers, Vitamin E oil, and a blend of pure essential oils.

It's light but fragrant and I don't have to worry about what chemicals are in the oils they use. Indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment