Friday, September 4, 2009

An Alternative to Agave... Liquid Stevia.


You may be familiar with Bueller's Kitchen- if not you should check out her blog. Lots of good information there. After my agave post HERE, she suggested I try liquid chocolate stevia for my "raw chocolate mylk" (last time I made it with agave I felt really really weird in a not good way).

I was waiting to post this till I picked some up, but I haven't had the chance and wanted to get this information out there. I have it on my next iherb.com order, but until then you may want to try it for yourself.

I've tried packets of stevia before and honestly I didn't love the taste and was happy when I learned of agave. Well, sometimes things are too good to be true and stevia just might be it. I'm definitely intrigued to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment