Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011... Enjoy!



Since I have recently updated the site, I haven't been able to "search" for everything unfortunately... but this one deserves a repeat for sure. :) This book, A Daily Dose of Sanity by Alan Cohen, is one of my all time favs and what I call a MUST read.  Cohen shares a little bit of wisdom everyday.  I found it to be lovely and inspiring on every level, and it fills one with so much gratitude.  It's perfect any day you decide to pick it up- you don't need to begin on Jan 1st.  

En*theos Academy by two of my favourite people, Alexandra Jaye Johnson and Brian Johnson gives you more insight into Mr. Cohen... and perhaps a good footing to begin your intentions and goals. A most superb way to start 2012.  Thanks for reading and enjoy the last day of 2011! :))) Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment