Saturday, November 26, 2011

True Food Kitchen, Newport Beach California Review

I don't spend a lot of time in California these days, but I am always looking for great restaurants with good (organic, free range, farm to table, etc) food... everywhere.  True Food Kitchen is now on the list.  It's in Fashion Island (out of the mall) and just viewing the exterior you might not suspect anything special- unless you see the fire pits going.  But inside it is a nice mix of modern, fresh, clean, warm and cozy.  Wonderful service and the food really hit the spot.  Most is organic and free range.  Love.  The soup was a vegetable elixir.  I didn't have the pizza, but it was deemed delicious.  I actually had the free range bison lettuce wrap burger (slowly trying to see how I feel with a little good meat) and sweet potato hash.  So delicious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment