Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tracy Anderson Rebounder Workout + Jumpsport Rebounder Review

I have wanted a rebounder for a VERY long time.  Lots of health benefits to boot and easy to do at your own convenience.  I waited because the Bellicon, that was at the top of my list are quite pricey (but quiet- bands vs springs)... and I wanted to test them out before committing, which wasn't easily possible.  As luck would have it I found one, the Jump Sport 350i with bands for about 1/2 the price, and it's fantastic!  Yeah!

I purchased mine from Costco HERE.  It is very quiet and has a great bounce.  It's the 2nd to the top of the line 370 model, comes with a 4-in-1 workout DVD, and handle bar great if you need more stability.  The DVD is a good place to start and the handle bar is great if  you need more stability. 

The only downside is the legs do not fold up for easy storage or if space is an issue, and they take a little time to take off/put on (allen wrench- included). Other models available on Amazon.com and Jumpsport.com.  

Aside from wanting a rebounder, I have also always wanted to try Tracy Anderson's Trampoline workout- which I can now report is pretty intense.  I've always had so much respect for her workouts, but this takes it to a whole new level.  Her intensity, the pace of the bouncing and switching it up- she makes it look sooo easy, but it takes a bit of coordination and practice.  You will work up a great sweat and feel fantastic.  I love that you have access to this workout all the time (as long as you have internet + a rebounder of course)- no excuses.

Here is her workout in full - some nice person put it all together.  About 32 minutes.


Links to her workout in the 4 original parts:
Happy Happy Rebounding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment