Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yummy Brown Rice Gluten Free Pasta Recipe

This is a dish I go to regularly. It's easy, quick, healthy and super delicious! I know I say that a lot, but every time I do - it's true. Truly! :) One super good thing about this recipe aside from the obvious is there are no cooked oils. Yah!

INGREDIENTS:
Brown Rice Pasta (Mine is from Trader Joes. Find one that you like. Some are not as taste-y)
Fresh Basil (from Two Guys From Woodbridge)
Kalamata Olives (I love olives and use 12 per person)
Garlic Cloves (I like garlic and use 3 cloves per person)
Sea Salt to taste
Olive Oil (1 teaspoon per person)

DIRECTIONS:
Boil the brown rice pasta. In a blender mix together the garlic cloves, basil and olives. Once the pasta is ready add the mix to it and toss. Add a teaspoon of olive oil. Salt to taste.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment