Monday, August 30, 2010

Stress: Portrait of a Killer- PBS + National Geographic Special

So I wrote this whole post and I lost it... but I am not going to get stressed out about it. :) This special on stress came out in 2008 and I am suggesting if you haven't already- check it out (add it to your Netflix queue). It's still very relevant... we all need to work on lowering stress and stressors. I think it all goes back to how and what we choose to think- we can control it. Yes- I am sure your environment may help, but at the end of the day we have the power to choose our thoughts and what will stress us out.


Not the trailer but a great overview.


First 10 minutes of the movie.


Stress Response Animation- What Goes On In The Body.

There are many ways to deal with stress. The main tool I think is changing your thoughts. But other things such as diet, sleep, exercise, meditation, and so forth can help. Stress is just an excuse- or so Louise Hay explains and I think she has a great point. No need to get stressed... choose to be happy instead. :) Of course, practice makes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment