Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer

There is already a cure for cancer. I know it's a bold statement... but I believe there is. It just has to be caught in time. Environment, diet, and state of mind all play a part. Please listen to these interviews and check out the book.

I've seen this book... my doctor has it and though I haven't read it (yet) I believe Dr. Gonzalez is definitely on to something. You can hear his latest interview on OneRadioNetwork.com with Patrick Timpone found HERE and I suggest you listen to his first interview found HERE.

Here is a tidbit on the book...
Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Isaacs provide a comprehensive review of Dr. John Beard's 100-year-old theories about cancer, from the perspective of contemporary molecular biology. The authors show how Dr. Beard most likely discovered stem cells, and very well may have uncovered the root origins of cancer - and its effective treatment with proteolytic enzymes. The book includes extensive case histories of cancer patients successfully treated with the Gonzalez nutritional-enzyme regimen. Excerpt from the book is found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment