Saturday, February 20, 2010

YAH! Relax Tea is Back!


For some time (now back when) Trader Joe's was always out of Relax tea. Being that it is my favourite tea I inquired only to find that it had been, to my dismay- discontinued!

So I wrote them a note and asked everyone to tell them how much they loved it too and to please bring it back. My Mom was running around California trying to get a hold of all the boxes she could too (big thanks Mom!). If you did write to Trader's and/or let them how much you love it too- THANK YOU!

Something must have worked because I was pleasantly surprised when I found it on the shelves! Unsure if I could count on my good fortune being there all the time... I bought six boxes. If you love it- stock up! If you haven't yet... try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment