Sunday, January 31, 2010

Try Tooth Soap

When a friend recommended Tooth Soap to me I was intrigued. It took me a while to actually order the stuff... I found it to be sort of costly for what it was- "soap", but I wanted to give it a shot. It still cracks me up when my mouth is full of bubbles, because I think of being a child and never wanting my mouth to get washed out with soap- and here I am with a mouth full of it.

(Close up of the shreds)

I was using good tooth paste before (no sodium lauryl sulfate, fluoride, aluminum, etc), so I can't see a big difference just yet... but I think my teeth are not as sensitive. I've been using for about 2 weeks now and have no complaints. Teeth feel clean and are nice and shiny. Surprisingly, it doesn't taste horrible either (I am using peppermint now, also bought spearmint). One big plus is it would be easy to travel with (ie the plane). Both my friend and I think the shreds are a better deal than the liquid. Try it out if you are so intrigued. Cheers!



p.s. The size of the container is actually smaller than I expected. It is quite packable as is. With that being said I think it will last at least 3 months. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment