Friday, January 22, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For...

(Image can be found HERE)

This made me laugh out loud, so I thought I'd share with you...

A married couple in their early 60s
were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a
quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

The fairy said, "For being such an exemplary married couple
and for being loving to each other for all this time,
I will grant you each a wish."

The wife answered,
"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof!
two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment:
"Well, this is all very romantic,
but an opportunity like this will never come again.
I'm sorry my love,
but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...
the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember...
fairies are females.

No comments:

Post a Comment