Monday, September 14, 2009

Skin Issues? Try a Clarisonic!

A good friend recently told me about her Clarisonic... and RAVED about it. I remember I looked at one of these briefly a while back. I think it was on Oprah's list of favorite things or something of the sort. At the time didn't give it much thought, because I think I wash my face pretty well. However, the Clarisonic, aside from just "washing" your face, will help you achieve deeper cleansing and promotes new cell stimulation. No one will argue the many benefits of a good massage. You can liken it to an electric vs non-electric toothbrush. That vibration definitely makes a difference.



After my friend had her Clarisonic for a few days... and the raving didn't stop, along with the evidence in the you tube video above I decided to give it a try. I purchased the "Mia". It only has one speed, but it is smaller allowing more ease should you want to bring on holiday. I've only had it for a few days and I do like it- I'm recommending it. I am not saying all of your zits and/or skin issues will disappear overnight, but I definitely think it's worth a shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment