Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Millions Against Monsanto



Have you heard of the campaign: Millions Against Monsanto? Well if you haven't yet... I am glad I could share it with you. The Organic Consumers Organization is very organized with loads of information and a plan on how we can help. Please visit them HERE.

One of the stories they share with you is about Percy Schmeiser, who is a canola farmer in Canada. Schmeiser and his wife were sued for their crop being cross pollinated and unknowingly growing Monsanto seeds. I heard his story on OneRadioNetwork.com and it broke my heart. Monsanto is not only contaminated our food supply, but also trying to take the rights away from farmers. I strongly urge you to listen to it.

I also found this video which is brief, alas well done and explains well what they are doing in developing nations.


Spread the word! A friend said it well... "It should be: Billions Against Monsanto"!

No comments:

Post a Comment